Thursday, April 8, 2010

Music and bare feet.

My friend Bob told me that I should share with you guys my music choices for the month. Each month I create a new playlist to listen to. Since it is not complete until the end of the month, today I will be posting my playlist from March. I hope you enjoy it.
1. Let Myself Live- The Avett Brothers
2. No One's Gonna Love You- Band Of Horses
3. The Funeral- Band Of Horses
4. 3 Rounds And A Sound- Blind Pilot
5. The Story I Heard- Blind Pilot
6. Poor Boy- Blind Pilot
7.Four Winds- Bright Eyes
8.Always Getting What You Want- Circa Survive
9.All These Things That I've Done- The Killers
10.Who Knows Who Cares- Local Natives
11.Kim & Jessie- m83
12.On Nature- Matisyahu
13.Fragments- Rocky Votolato
14.Red River- Rocky Votolato
15.Saul Bellow- Sufjan Stevens
16.Springfield Or Bobby Got A Shadfly Caught In His Hair- Sufjan Stevens
17.Feeling The Pull- The Swell Season
18.Love That Conquers- The Swell Season
19.Shelter- The xx
20.Island, IS- Volcano Choir
21.Gotta Have You- The Weepies
22.Not Your Year- The Weepies
23.Say You Miss Me- Wilco
Take a listen to these 23 tracks and see what you think.

Now about the Bare feet in this post. Today is TOMS annual "One Day Without Shoes." Ten of us celebrated this day by taking a hike bare foot around a local trail, Tubbs Hill, and let me say... MY FEET ARE SORE! But the act of doing so was quite a memory. It is crazy that many people around the world go everyday walking with no shoes on ground very similar to the trail we did today. I say, buy a pair of TOMS and slip your feet into an extremely comfortable pair of shoes! AND.... a pair will go to someone in need!!
That is all for today folks.
Remember God is Love.
God Bless.
Zach

No comments: