Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Media. aka Music choices and Video upload.

Here are my choices I enjoyed throughout the month of April!
1. My Girls- Animal Collective
2. Brother- Annuals
3. My Body Is A Cage- Arcade Fire
4. Lump Sum- Bon Iver3.
5. Creature Fear- B0n Iver
6. You Love To Sing- Copeland
7. I Do (Live Album)- David Bazan
8. Magazine (Live Album)- David Bazan
9. Never Wanted You (Live Album)- David Bazan
10.In Stitches (Live Album)- David Bazan
11. The Walls Are Coming Down- Fanfarlo
12. Looking For Shelter- Good Old War2.
13. Point Of Difference- Hillsong United
14. Beautiful People- Jason Upton
15. The House Of God Forever- Jon Foreman
16. Down Towards The Healing- Lovedrug
17. Just Let Go- Mae
18. Strangers- The New Frontiers5.
19. There Is A God Who's In Love With You- New Waters
20. Jocasta- Noah & The Whale
21. My Door Is Always Open- Noah & The Whale
22. Bad Diary Days- Pedro The Lion4.
23. Lucky Clover Coin- Rocky Votolato 1.
24. Red River- Rocky Votolato
25. Eyes Like Static- Rocky Votolato
26. There Are Some Remedies Worse Than The Disease- This Will Destroy You

In Case You don't want to go and try to listen to all of these, I labeled my top five for this month. I sure hope people like this music. I obviously do. Oh, and I also like posting my playlist for each month... It makes me feel like I'm showing people good music, yet I am pretty sure no one reads this, and even if they do, they probably don't spend the time to listen to these songs.. Oh well. On a brighter note, Along with my previous blog about my small groups date with Stephen, We have finished the video!! You can check it out here! http://www.vimeo.com/11432994
It's pretty long, but it was hard to contain our feelings on the night, as I'm sure you can understand. Anyway, I think that's it for this round. Sleep well my fellow meerkats.
God Bless.

No comments: